Friday, November 20, 2009

Ohhhhh Ally.....

- Daughter

Pain in the butt today. It seems she's finally starting to get some ideas in her head and they're all annoying for the parents. For example: refuses to sleep without the pacifier, and wakes up the second it falls out of her mouth. It's like setting an alarm for herself, end result never goes to sleep.
And it seems she might be teaching herself to manipulate mommy and daddy into 'playing' at 1 am by crying just enough to wake us up. Not hungry or gassy or fussy or anything.... just bored and wanting to be entertained.
At 1 am.

- Scotch

Which is why I should've had me some scotch. But I can't drink scotch every time she keeps me up or else I'd be a broke alcoholic.
I'm new to scotch so I won't go and pretend my recommendation counts for anything, but I really like my Macallan 12 year so far. I've also got a bottle of the Macallan Cask Strength and I've tried a Glenlivet and a Glenfiddich but the Macallan 12 is definitely my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment